Business StartupsIncomparable Experience & Skill that Yields Results
Daytona Beach Business Startup Attorney
Ongoing Support for Your New Business
Unfortunately, no guarantees exist in life or in business. However, one of the best ways to enhance your chance of success is to consult an experienced lawyer for starting a business. If you are starting a new venture in Daytona Beach or elsewhere in Florida or the U.S., we can help you.
At Hassell + Snell, our business startup lawyer can help you get your new enterprise up and running. We can work with you to ensure your business runs in a manner that protects your current and long-term interests. Our attorneys offer comprehensive services and legal advice for business start-ups.
Our ongoing support services for start-up businesses include:
- Contract preparation, review, and negotiation
- Employee issue consultations
- Assistance with protection of intellectual property
Choosing the Right Business Formation Entity
When you start a new business, one of the most important first steps is selecting an appropriate entity. Our business lawyers can help you select an entity that works best for you.
The most common types of business entities include:
- Sole Proprietorships
- Limited Liability Companies
Each of these entities comes with its own protections and potential liabilities for business owners. We can help you identify each of these in choosing your business entity.
Legal Services for New Business Owners
In addition to helping you select an entity, we have several comprehensive services to help your new business achieve success.
Our attorneys offer a wide variety of business services to our new business owners, including:
- Business entity formation
- Business name registration
- Employee policy and handbook preparation
- Employment agreement preparation
- Financing and capital investment
- Independent contractor agreement preparation
- Lease preparation, review, and negotiation
- Licensing, permitting, and other administrative law issues
- Non-competition, non-solicitation, and confidentiality agreement preparation
- Nondisclosure agreement preparation
- Operating, shareholder, and partnership agreement preparation
- Real estate acquisition
- Trademark and copyright registration
Whether you are a small business owner or launching a complex organization, Hassell + Snell is here to provide experienced business legal help. Our legal advice and counsel can make a difference in your success.
Find out how our startup attorney in Daytona Beach can help your new business venture. Reach out to our law firm today by calling (386) 866-3033.
Worker’s Compensation Retaliation
Misrepresentation in Book Publication
Client Injured in an Intersectional Collision
Threatened with Violence
Fish Tank Accident Severing a Finger
Terminated for Poor Performance
Refusal to Pay Physician Fees
Breach of Non-Compete
Failing to Defend Insured Business